𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨?
𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡
Video is becoming a massive part of digital marketing in the online world, but why?
Effective marketing strategies do, and will increasingly rely heavily on video, and brands that master it will see a boost in brand engagement. In reality, video is used as part of the marketing strategy of more than half of all businesses.
The best chance of converting leads to sales is for brands to migrate from text-based display advertising to video advertising, especially if they do so on mobile platforms.
BUT This is particularly important when we consider that according to Youtube reports, 90% are using their mobile when viewing video content, and mobile phone users in general are increasing by 100% ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʏᴇᴀʀ.
That’s a lot of people!
Understandably, customers will only be willing to purchase your goods or services once they fully understand how it can benefit them. So, it’s no wonder that video content is such a fantastic strategy for visually explaining to a potential consumer why they should invest in what you are offering.
To truly connect with a target audience a video must:
Keep your videos short and sweet! The retention rate for a video under 2 minutes long is around 53%, and that only decreases as videos get longer.
𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨
Conversions and sales are built on the foundation of trust. But building trust alone, however, should be a goal in and of itself. The entire concept of content marketing is built on building long-term relationships and confidence with our consumers. Stop selling and instead attract customers by presenting them with engaging and valuable information that will spark their emotions and have them hooked.
Many customers are still wary of purchasing goods and services online due to concerns about fraud and deceit.
Having effective marketing videos to showcase your products and services gives the impression of a far more conversational and personalized approach in the minds of your customers, and the impact this has on your business may surprise you.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬!
When it comes to how marketers utilize video content, they have a variety of choices. As a result, finding a method that aligns with your company’s marketing objectives is simple.
While YouTube is a natural place to start when making videos, there is an endless stream of platforms that can be used to leverage your desired audience.
Here are some examples to consider:
- Most social media platforms, such as Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, allow you to upload stories that expire after a set period of time. These are wonderful since they can be made quickly and cheaply and communicate directly to your target demographic. You’ll need to have — or be creating — a social media audience for your stories to be effective.
- In recent years, industry giants such as Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch have all offered options for businesses to stream live content. Live video can be very valuable. According to Facebook, live streams receive up to six times the number of interactions as ordinary videos.
- Webinars are a great way to use video to interact directly with your potential customers. They can be used to answer specific questions customers may have about your product, or to teach the audience something about your industry, thereby establishing yourself as an authority
- Another innovative method of utilizing video is on a one to one basis. Marketers may record and send short messages to follow up on sales or inquiries. This has the potential to enhance the client experience.
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 #𝟏 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐬!
We all know just how big Google is, and seeing as they also own YouTube, it’s really no wonder that a YouTube video or carousel will likely rank the highest on the first page of google.
How can you use this to your advantage?
– By creating YouTube videos for your business and making sure they are optimized for SEO.
Keywords are super important, interesting video titles and descriptions, and of course adding backlinks to your website, services and products.
If all of this is done thoroughly then you should have no problem ranking high on google’s first page for given search terms.
Additionally, the time a customer spends on your website is massively enhanced if your landing page has a video ad. This time shows search engines that there is worthy content on your website, and therefore boosting your ad ranking, and with that more traffic and more sales!
𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘?
*Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ᴇᴍʙᴇᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ 53 ᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴀɴᴋ #1 ᴏɴ Gᴏᴏɢʟᴇ.*
— Written and researched by Georgie Whitley